Tuesday 1 November 2011

New Beginnings!

Welcome to something that could well be interesting... or may well be me just talking to myself!  I've thought about starting a blog for some time, but only now have I actaully started on that path.  It's a big day today - I now have to use two hands to count my age, I am anxiously awaiting the birth of my second child, and I just had a lot of sugar in the form of an impressive "Enchanted" black forest cake.  So what better way to add to the stress than starting up a blog?

I'm not promising anything at the moment - I may well follow Richard's idea, and post some recaps of  campaigns; or just throw my own ideas and opinions into the ring.  Maybe I'll use this to bounce ideas around from other bloggers I follow!  Who really knows*?

For now, I will leave all (any?) of you in suspense, as I ponder just what will come next!

-hvg3



*if you are from the future, have only just found this blog, and thus have a few extra years of reading on the rest of us, that question is not directed at you.  It wouldn't be fair, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment